Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bad Driving Rant #2: Stopping in the Middle of the Road

I don't care if you're lost or you missed your turn...just pull off to the side of the road or turn around!

I was on my way to the post office today over my lunch break, and this bimbo who is turning into the parking lot in front of me comes to a total halt at the entrance of the lot, completely blocking both lanes of traffic, while she reads the parking notice sign next to the building. Seriously...SERIOUSLY? Just park, for f*ck's sake!

Another "favorite" is the idiots who are in the right lane and realize they need to make the next left turn, so instead of just going past the turn and merging in a sane and legal fashion and turning around, they slam on their breaks and put on the blinker - expecting the traffic behind them to let them cross three lanes to make that turn. I mean, come on - can you really not spare that extra two minutes to drive to the next exit and make a u-turn?!

I'm sorry, but no one is that important or in that much of a hurry to just stop in the middle of the freakin' road. Either pull over or turn around, and get out of everyone else's - who DO know where they're going - way.

1 comment:

  1. I mean, come on - can you really how to block spam not spare that extra two minutes to drive to the next exit and make a u-turn.

    ReplyDelete